Amy A

Dream Canvas

9:00 AM

Hello, crafty friends, Amy here, and today I have a mixed media canvas using one of the amazing Mixed Media Images that Olga has in the Shop! 
I used the Angel digi stamp





Isn't she beautiful? Love her!

Here's my canvas:

 I started by applying texture paste thru a TCW Chicken Wire stencil. Once dry, I sprayed some color sprays in Orange, yellow and red and stamped some shapes for added texture for my background. 


I watercolored the ANGEL image with Derwent Inktense pencils and fussy cut out. I adhered her to my canvas with gel medium and 3D foam tape. I adhered different feathers I stamped, die cut and shaped/curled and finished with a simple sentiment and voila! :o)



I sure hope I've inspired you today. 


Happy craftin'!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin